Name of the service
Controller of the personal data file and a contact person
Aalto University, IT
The purpose of the processing of personal data
Personal data is used for
- user authorization in INTO
- making it possible to contact users of INTO
Personal data in the log files of the server is used for
- monitoring the load and capacity of the server and the network
- working out technical problems and investigating abuse of the service
Personal data processed
Following information is fetched from your home organisation on your consent every time you log in to the service:
- name, mail address, home organisation
- (students) Student status
- (staff) Employment status
Following information given to the service by yourself is also collected:
- your profile in the service
Storage period of personal data
Personal data is stored 24 months from last login or as long as the service can be offered for the person.
Principles of protecting personal data
In the network SSL technology is used to protect personal data. In the service the personal data file is protected (by personal user accounts and authorisation of administrators/by encrypting the file).
Regular transfer of personal data to third parties
Personal data is not transferred to third parties.
Right of accesss personal data on him/her
To check what personal data is stored about you contact the contact person above.
Contact your home organisation to correct the personal data that is fetched from there.