Master’s Programme in Computer, Communication and Information Sciences (CCIS) merges all the ICT related education in Aalto University under 8 majors. The programme is jointly organized by two schools, School of Electrical Engineering (ELEC) and School of Science (SCI). That is why some policies vary and there are two policies presented on the subpages. The school that organizes the major is presented in the list below.
This site contains the student study guide for the master’s programme with materials and instructions on all the majors available in the programme. Here you will find the programme curriculum as well as detailed guidelines for planning your studies.
The majors are (abbreviation, organizing school):
- Acoustics and Audio Technology (AAT, ELEC)
- Communications Engineering (CE, ELEC)
- Computer Science (CS, SCI)
- Game Design and Production (Game, SCI)
- Machine Learning and Data Mining (Macadamia, SCI)
- Security and Cloud Computing (Security, SCI)
- Signal, Speech and Language Processing (SSLP, ELEC)
- Software and Service Engineering (SSE, SCI).
The Master of Science (Tech.) degree consists of 120 ECTS and is recommended to be completed within two years of study.
This website is mainly aimed at the students of the programme. If you are thinking about applying for the programme, please see studies.aalto.fi.