Students who have started their master's studies before 2016 and completed courses in the old degree structure can in certain cases use these courses to replace some of the current courses of the programme. Please see the list of course replacements (pdf). In order to replace a new course with an old one in your personal study plan, please contact the planning officer of the programme.

In some cases it is possible to substitute a course by a similar course completed somewhere else, e.g. on student exchange in a partner university. For more information see Credit transfer.