The Communications and Data Science Programme programme has a separate application period and admission procedure.
In 2022, Aalto University's application is open to only Bachelor's students of Aalto University.
Info Session for Aalto BSc students on 24th February: Please find the recording of the info session here.
Who can apply:
You can apply for the Communications and Data Science double degree programme if
• You have BSc degree from Aalto or you will graduate by 31 July of the application year.
• Your Bachelor’s degree is from the field of electrical engineering or computer science.
• GPA of your above mentioned Bachelor’s studies is at least 3.0.
• You have sufficient language skills in English, at least on level CERF B2 (compulsory English course in BSc or equivalent experience)
How to apply:
Send the following documents by email to email@example.com. Please send the documents as one pdf file.
• An official transcript of records of the Bachelor degree
• Motivation letter; please also inform in which partner university you wish to continue for the second year of studies.
• Curriculum Vitae
Applicable applicants are selected according to the quota for the program (10 students per year) and ranked based on their previous study achievements and motivation for the joint programme. Accepted students will be nominated to Université Grenoble Alpesin and Universidade de Lisboa during their first year of studies.
When to apply:
Please send your application for the next academic year at the latest by 15th June 2022.