Service point of School of Science
Student Service Point can help you with general, non-programme specific matters. You can collect your documents such as student status certificate, official transcript or degree certificate and get general guidance on studies, and help with annual enrolment. Visiting address: Espoo, Konemiehentie 2, Computer Science Building, 1st floor, room B163. Find us on the map Postal address: School of Science, PO Box 15400, 00076 Aalto, Finland E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Opening hours Closed 6.12. Happy Finnish Independence Day! Closed 21.12.2022 - 1.1.2023.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday closed 10.00 am – 13.00 pm 15.30 – 18.30 pm closed closed
Visiting address: Espoo, Konemiehentie 2, Computer Science Building, 1st floor, room B163. Find us on the map
Postal address: School of Science, PO Box 15400, 00076 Aalto, Finland
Closed 6.12. Happy Finnish Independence Day!
Closed 21.12.2022 - 1.1.2023.
- Note: You can also pick up the HLS form from service point. Remember to ask for the form for exchange students!
Student services of the programme
- Visiting address: Computer Science Building, Konemiehentie 2, 02150 Espoo
- Postal address: PO Box 15400, 00076 Aalto, Finland
- Email: General, recommended e-mail address to contact: mailto:email@example.com. Please mention your major, cohort (the year you started in EIT Digital Master School) and whether you are entry or exit student at Aalto.
- During holidays and for questions not related to your programme, you can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org using your aalto email address. Please mention that you are a student of Master's Programme in ICT Innovation.
+358 50 590 2456
Minna Parviainen (on leave from 25.3.2022 →)
+358 50 430 3788
Book an appointment. For the time being, all appointments are online
+358 50 308 3877
EIT Digital Master School Office (located at KTH, Stockholm)
Useful resources for students are found in the EIT Digital's student portal (log in required).
The study advisors of School of Science are Waltteri Keus and Maija Viro. You can contact them if you need peer support for your studies or if you have questions about e.g. Sisu, Into or general questions about your studies. You can contact them in Telegram (@OpintoneuvojaSCI) or by email (email@example.com), or meet them in guild rooms.
During teaching period II (until 1.12.2022) you can meet the study advisors in Undergraduate Centre.
Room: Y227 (Mylly), Undergraduate Centre, Otakaari 1
Time: Tuesdays 16.30–17.30 and Thursdays 14.30–15.30. (Tuesdays beginning 1.11.)
Mika P. Nieminen
Senior University Lecturer
P.O. Box 15400 (visiting address: Konemiehentie 2)
Professors of majors (local programme coordinators)
(firstname.lastname@example.org, ä/ö = a/o)
Contact the local programme coordinators / professors when you need academic advice, e.g. with course selections, taking courses outside of your curriculum, problems with study progress, support in finding a thesis topic and/or supervisor, or information about exit university choices.
AUS: Professor Quan Zhou
CCS: Professor Antti Ylä-Jääski
CNI: Professor Jukka Manner
DSC: Academic Coordinator Wilhelmiina Hämäläinen
ES: Academic Coordinator Vesa Hirvisalo
HCID: Mika P. Nieminen, mika.nieminen(at)aalto.fi
VCC: Professor Petri Vuorimaa