School of Engineering
Prof. Mikael Rinne
Manager, International Relations
School of Chemical Engineering
Prof. Rodrigo Serna
>Student Services Desk
- you can get student certificates and transcripts of records are issued (you can get an official digitally-signed transcript of records via WebOodi).
- you may enroll for the academic year (primarily through WebOodi, please see instructions)
- you can make changes to your name and address in the student register (primary address can also be changed using WebOodi)
- registration of students and issues related to study rights, inc. non-degree students, are handled
- you can register to graduation ceremony or pick up your degree certificate after graduation
Visiting address: Otakaari 4, K1 building, room 102, ESPOO/Otaniemi
Postal address: Learning Services, P.O.Box 14100, 00076 AALTO, Finland
Telephone: +358 50 347 8230
Aalto University's shared helpdesk: email@example.com
Open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 12 noon – 2 p.m. (also upon agreement)
Because of coronavirus situation our student service desk is closed until further notice.
You can reach us via email and phone.
Mail for Learning Services can be dropped at the mail box outside of the glass doors of the Learning Services hallway in Otakaari 4.
Please, give feedback to improve the Student Service Desk: http://www.webropolsurveys.com//S/F14B740EDA1A741B.par
- Certificates of student status and attendance
- Official transcript of records (you can also get an official digitally-signed transcript of records via WebOodi)
- Annual enrolment for the academic year (primarily done online via WebOodi)
- Changes of name and address for the student register
Contact information of Learning services:
> Contact information of Learning services:
> Study advisors
Student Services (for example certificates of attendance and transcripts of records): Contact