Aalto University Library
The Aalto University Library's Campus Libraries are open for all customers, and the basic services such as borrowing and information services are for anyone to use. Some of the services are only for students, staff or individual schools of Aalto University. For the most part e-resources are acquired for the use of the whole Aalto University.
The Aalto University Library notifies through Inside, public websites, and by other means.
Website – services, contact information and opening hours: http://lib.aalto.fi/en/
Aalto University Library operates at three campus areas:
- Arabia Campus Library (design and arts)
- Learning Center beta (technology)
- Töölö Campus Library (business)
- Libraries on the map (Google Maps)
- All Otaniemi collections & libraries
Campus libraries provide services on the spot and via the web.
- Basic service – lending, consultation, working room, workstations, printing, scanning, copying.
- Inter-library loan service – free of charge under certain conditions.
- Training of information retrieval skills – to support learning, teaching and research activities
- Guidance and information services – specialists available to assist in information retrieval and resources provided by the library
- Meet an information specialist
Collection batabases (books, journals, e-books)
- Alli – Otaniemi & Töölö
- Arsca – Arabia
- Aalto University publications
- Melinda – All university libraries in Finland
- Visual resources
- Information retrieval
- Citation Guide
Electronic materials (databases, e-resources, e-journals)
- Aaltodoc - Full-text publications: journal articles, conference publications and research materials produced by the schools of Aalto University.
- Inssi - Master's, Bachelor's and Licentiate theses of the Schools of Technology
- Helecon THES - Theses at the Aalto University School of Business.
- Optika - Theses of Bachelor's level and Master's level of design and arts.
Alli (technology & business)
Arsca (design and arts)