Register for EIT Manufacturing Info Day!
Note the time difference - this is 25 November at 17:00 Finnish time. Register here EIT Manufacturing Master School Info Day - November 2021 Tickets, Thu 25 Nov 2021 at 16:00 | Eventbrite
The Master’s programme in Manufacturing includes four study tracks. Aalto University School of Engineering is involved in two of them.
- People and Robots for Sustainable Work
- Additive Manufacturing for Full Flexibility
- Zero Defect Manufacture for a Circular Economy
- Platforms for digitalized value networks
The university partners in the EIT Manufacturing Master School consortium are:
- Aalto University, Finland
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
- Politecnico di Milano (PoliMi), Italy
- Mondragon University (MU), Spain
- TU Wien, Austria
- University College Dublin (UCD), Ireland
- The University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland, Switzerland