How to apply for non-graduate studies
The application form 506_nongraduate.pdf is available online:
Please enclose with the application form:
- your latest degree certificate
- your latest transcript of records
- a letter of reference from your employer, if the reason for your application is improving your professional skills.
List the courses you are interested in. You can take only the courses that you have applied for, that you are admitted to and for which you have paid the fee. The application may be rejected if, for example, the organising department does not have the resources to admit non-degree students, or the applicant lacks the previous knowledge or skills required for the course. The decision is sent to you by email or regular mail.
The fee for non-graduate studies is 15 euros per ECTS credit. You will receive an invoice.
The applications are sent to the Learning Services, Aalto University School of Chemical Engineering. They are processed throughout the year. For further information, contact CHEM Learning Services.
- Postal address: P.O.Box 16100, 00076 AALTO, FINLAND
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +358 50 362 3017