Programme director at Aalto University:
Professor Mika Järvinen, mika.jarvinen(at)aalto.fi
Coordinators at Aalto University:
Börje Helenius, tel. +358 50 590 6388, borje.helenius(at)aalto.fi
Anja Hänninen, tel. +358 50 3841589, anja.hanninen(at)aalto.fi
School of Engineering
General information: email@example.com
With questions regarding admission to the programme,
please contact https://www.innoenergy.com/for-students-learners/master-school/dates/
School of Chemical Engineering
Student Service Desk
- Visiting address: Building of Chemical Engineering, Kemistintie 1, room C208, ESPOO/Otaniemi
- Postal address: P.O.Box 16100, 00076 AALTO, FINLAND
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +358 50 362 3017
- The shared e-mail address of the student service desks of all the six schools of Aalto University: email@example.com.
At the Student Service Desk
- you can enroll for the academic year
- you can obtain a certificate of student status and an official transcript of records
- you can make changes to your name and address in the student register
- we take care of issues related to the registration of students and their rights to study, including waiving rights to study
- you can collect your degree certificate
Opening hours Exceptions to normal opening hours:
Mon 9–11 and 12–14 The Service Desk is closed until further notice.
Tue closed Personnel is working remotely.
Wed 9–11 and 12–1
Thu 9–11 and 12–14
|Study Affairs Secretary Pirjo Häkkinen||tel. +358 50 362 3017|
|Study Affairs Secretary Juha Oksa||tel. +358 50 449 1591 |
Study advisors' pop-up clinic is located in the main lobby (Kemistintie 1).
Lab pass pickup:
In period III, you can collect the lab safety pass:
- Friday 15.1. at 11-13
- Friday 22.1. at 13-15
- Friday 29.1. at 11-13
Please note, if you have any questions regarding your studies, please contact our study advisors by email, on Telegram, or on Teams.
|CHEM Master's programmes||Minerva Huovari||msc-advisors-chem(at)aalto.fi||@villakana|
|Student exchange||Jenni Vannas||kv-neuvoja-chem(at)||@jenniiinn|
This program is part of the InnoEnergy Master School