Proficiency in Finnish is a key to understanding and enjoying Finnish culture and society. In many workplaces Finnish is an important language although the official working language of many international Finnish companies is English. Proficiency in Finnish is often a central factor in recruitment, career advancement and success in working life. In addition, knowledge in a rare language such as Finnish may be an advantage in international working life.
- LC-7003 Survival Finnish Online (next course starts 9.5-30.5.2021)
- LC-7004 Survival Finnish 1
- LC-7005 Survival Finnish 2
- LC-7009 Get to know Finland
Attention: the courses Finnish 1A – Finnish 6 will not be offered anymore from August 2020 onward!
Here are the new courses:
- LC-7210 Finnish 1
- LC-7220 Finnish 2
- LC-7230 Finnish 3
- LC-7240 Finnish 4
- LC-7250 Finnish 5
- LC-7260 Finnish 6
- LC-7270 Finnish 7
- LC-7280 Finnish 8
- LC-7290 Finnish for Specific Fields
- LC-7271 Finnish for Work
For more information, see the page New Finnish courses 2020–2022.
All the Finnish courses and Get to know Finland courses are taught remotely via Zoom.
If the course starts remotely the whole course will be taught remotely.
- LC-7323 Finnish Conversation 1
- LC-7324 Finnish Conversation 2
- LC-7326 Finnish Conversation 3
- LC-0010 Each One Teach One
National Language Requirement tests
More information about the tests in MyCourses.