Proficiency in Finnish is a key to understanding and enjoying Finnish culture and society. In many workplaces Finnish is an important language although the official working language of many international Finnish companies is English. Proficiency in Finnish is often a central factor in recruitment, career advancement and success in working life. In addition, knowledge in a rare language such as Finnish may be an advantage in international working life.
- LC-7003 Survival Finnish Online
- LC-7004 Survival Finnish 1
- LC-7005 Survival Finnish 2
- LC-7009 Get to know Finland
Attention: the courses Finnish 1A – Finnish 6 will not be offered anymore from August 2020 onward! See the page New Finnish courses 2020–2022.
- LC-7311 Finnish 1A
- LC-7312 Finnish 1B
- LC-7321 Finnish 2A
- LC-7322 Finnish 2B
- LC-7331 Finnish 3A
- LC-7332 Finnish 3B
- LC-7341 Finnish 4A
- LC-7342 Finnish 4B
- LC-7351 Finnish 5
- LC-7361 Finnish 6
- LC-7323 Finnish Conversation 1
- LC-7324 Finnish Conversation 2
- LC-7326 Finnish Conversation 3
- LC-0010 Each One Teach One
National Language Requirement tests
More information about the tests in MyCourses.