The mission of Aalto University Career Services is to facilitate our students in finding relevant employment by mediating appropriate vacancies, organizing career and recruitment events, offering internship support in Finland and grants for internships carried out abroad and enhancing our students' job hunting skills. We serve both students and employers, and also provide Aalto University with information and statistics on the placement of our graduates.
Aalto CareerWeb is a hub of our services – a career portal for every Aalto student. From Aalto CareerWeb (sign up with your aalto username and password) you will find all of our services listed below.
- We mediate annually thousands of job and internship ads targeted to Aalto students in Aalto CareerWeb job portal (incl. summer jobs, internships, part-time jobs and thesis assignments). Sign up with your aalto username and password.
- All our upcoming events, incl. trainings, CV & LinkedIn clinics, career events, career fairs and other employer events
- Going Global –portal for international job search (e.g. search for internship and job ads from a very large database and country guides)
- Highered –portal for international job search (especially in field of business)
- Personal career and job search guidance
- Personal career counseling (career psychologist)
- Internship grants abroad and internship support in Finland
- Information on Aalto graduates in working life
- Career related information and news in CareerWeb, Facebook & Instagram and via newsletter CareerMail
- Job hunting and career planning guides (e.g. CV examples and information)
Career Services can be found in all Aalto schools. Please see our contact information in Aalto CareerWeb.