Suomeksi | På svenska

If you need urgent medical care, contact your health centre or emergency service for your municipality. In requiring care immediately, go to the nearest emergency facility or call the emergency number (112) for help.

For non-urgent healthcare, degree students may contact the Finnish Student Health Service through its website, which contains much other useful information as well.

Nyyti is an association that offers tips and tools for promoting mental wellbeing.

See also Starting Point of Wellbeing