Master's Programme in Security and Cloud Computing (SECCLO) is organized by the School of Science.
SECCLO is an Erasmus Mundus double degree programme in the field of computer science, more specifically, information security and cloud computing. The studies offer both practical engineering knowledge and theoretical insights into
- secure systems engineering
- distributed application development
- network and service architectures
- cloud and mobile platforms.
We combine practical engineering skills with a strongly research-based curriculum. This way, we aim to attract special talent and educate game-changing, highly professional engineers to meet both the immediate hiring requirements and the long-term needs of the European ICT industry.
Two years, two universities, two degrees
During the two-year SECCLO studies, students will get a unique experience of studying in two different countries while gaining a broad understanding of the latest and future technologies for secure cloud and mobile computing systems. The programme builds on the success of its predecessor, NordSecMob, which had student intakes 2006-2016.
SECCLO is jointly offered by six European universities:
- Aalto University, Finland
- The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark
- University of Tartu, Estonia
- EURECOM, France