- Feel lonely sometimes despite having new friends?
- Miss friends, family, favourite foods and everything familiar back home?
- Confused about the different academic culture?
- Feeling blue for no particular reason?
- All this sparse light and cold making you feel gloomy?
- Oversleeping often? Having difficulty getting up in the morning?
Come along, share experiences with fellow students and find ways to cope. Learn ways to manage symptoms, make some new friends, share experiences and learn to enjoy the Finnish cycle of seasons.
Place: Otakaari 5 / A Grid / Mordor
Time: Monday 4.11.2019 at 5:00-6:30 pm
Light snacks are served as part of the event.
Beat the Blues is organized in collaboration with Aalto Learning services, student union AYY and Aalto study well-being initiative Success of Students (AllWell?).
Questions? Please contact allwell[at]aalto.fi or toni.kaila[at]aalto.fi