THE AWARD FOR ACHIEVEMENTS IN TEACHING 2018
The Award for Achievements in Teaching (3000 €) is given out for a praiseworthy teaching activity. The staff and students of the School of Engineering are asked to submit proposals for the winner of the Award for Achievements in Teaching 2018. The prize may be awarded to one teacher or teacher group. The winner is chosen based on one or more selection criteria:
- paying attention to students’ well-being in teaching and supervising
- the meaningfulness and variety of teaching and assessment methods used in teaching
- pedagogically meaningful use of educational technology in teaching and supervising
- development of the teacher’s teaching competence and its impact on teaching
- co-operation with teachers in the design and implementation of teaching and the sharing of good practices.
The proposals should be submitted by webropol-form at the latest on Thursday 31st, January 2019 at 16.00 Link to the webropol-form: (https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/49613FAF9BC0A552.par)
Please contact Maire Syrjäkari (firstname.lastname@example.org) with proposals or any questions related to the award.