Degree: Master of Science (Technology), 120 ECTS
The generic aims of the education are listed below:
- understanding on the role of technology and information systems within an enterprise and networked business context
- competences to work in development of human-centered, user-friendly ICT-systems for organizations and on society level
- understanding on knowledge and business networks and networking in different contexts, such as creation and developing business and services, creating new knowledge or developing organizational processes in collaboration
- skills to gather, analyze, interpret and present information about users and user experience
- understanding on and creation of media products, e.g. communication platforms or information visualization tools
- learning on conceptual solutions for social phenomena employing crowdsourcing, co-creation and sharing to create novel services.
The mandatory elements of the student’s curriculum are a major (either long or compact), a Master’s thesis, and elective studies. A compact major is always supplemented with a minor.