Career Services at Aalto University offer you a wide range of services to help you build your career and find relevant employment.
- Check out our online jobboard Aalto CareerWebfor job and internship opportunities
- Join recruitment fairs and other events to network and meet future employers
- Attend training sessions and workshops to develop your job hunting skills
- Explore our online resources onAalto CareerWeb including job hunting and career planning guides, sample CV’s and more
- Meet alumni in our events and join Aalto mentoring programme to learn about working life
- Book an appointment for a personal CV Review to get feedback on your CV/Cover Letter/LinkedIn Profile
Personal CV Reviews
You can reach out to your own School’s Career Services Advisor throughout the year for a personal CV/Cover Letter/LinkedIn profile review or a mock interview.
Just send an e-mail to the advisor, suggest a few meeting times and the advisor will get back to you with an appointment time and place.
ELEC: Career Service Advisor Kaisa Paasivirta, firstname.lastname@example.org. CV review meetings are held at Open Innovation House, Maarintie 6.
CHEM: Career Service Advisor Susanna Saarinen, email@example.com.
ENG: Career Service Advisor Aila Saloranta, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to Aalto CareerWebfor detailed information on Career Services and upcoming events and trainings.
Career coaching is psychological counselling, which gives careers support and employability support. The focus of career counselling is generally on issues such as career exploration, personal career development and other career-related challenges.
You can contact career counselling psychologist by e-mail email@example.com.