The Venture Cup NORDTEK 2018 is a joint collaboration between NORDTEK and Venture Cup Denmark, supported by Venture Cup Väst and Chalmers University. The competition aims to find the best tech startups amongst students at the NORDTEK member schools and will take place in Göteborg, Sweden, at Chalmers University on the 6th and 7th of December 2018.
The finals of the Venture Cup NORDTEK 2018 is a two-days event with pitch training, networking, jury rounds and a grand awardshow! The goal is to build a strong entrepreneurial network between the NORDTEK universities and to celebrate the best tech startups in Northern Europe.
The criteria to participate in the Venture Cup NORDTEK 2018 are as follows:
- The competition is open for students at NORDTEK and BALTECH member schools.
- Teams should be focused on tech and innovation
- Teams should have an MVP for the concept OR...
- Teams should have a prototype, mockup or illustration of the product or functionality.
- Teams must submit a 3-5 page business plan along with questions to be answered
- Teams must be ready to travel to Göteborg, Sweden on December 6-7th.
The participating startups can receive:
- Exclusive prizes
- Networking with potentially mentors and investors
- Networking with other tech startups.
- Pitch training
- Feedback on their business plan
From Aalto University technical schools (CHEM, ELEC, ENG, SCI), two teams can be chosen to compete for the title as the Best NORDTEK University Startup. Travel expenses, accommodation or other costs WILL NOT be covered.
If you wish to apply, please send your business plan for the Venture Cup Nordtek 2018 competition by Wednesday 31.10.2018 to email@example.com. Also mention: startup name, full names of all team members and category (see https://venturecup.dk/nordtek/).