HGO Program focuses on companies in high-growth industries and their specific characters and challenges in the area of Operations Management. The program integrates university students and companies in South-West Finland.
Connections with companies are made through course assignments, project work, and internship period in companies. The goal is to help students to find interesting career opportunities in high-growth companies, and support companies in employing engineers with versatile capabilities.
Suitable for: Aalto University students with engineering capabilities.
How to become the next HGO student?
- Students can apply for the program until 27th Jan 2019
- Engineering students from 3rd year onwards can apply
- Selection based on: CV, motivational letter, and transcript of records
- Max 12 students are approved for the first program (starts Feb 2019)
- Practical training in companies in May-August 2019.
If you are in need of an free apartment for the summer in Turku, please check https://fitech.io/engineering-summer-trainees-kesateekkari-2019/, we might be able to help you out.
Aalto University School of Science, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, prof. Kari Tanskanen
Applications and more information
Program coordinator Riikka Kaipia