Application period 1 to 20 September 2019 for exchanges during the spring term 2020
More information about exchange studies from INTO.
Exchange is a brilliant way of getting global competence. Skills that develop during exchange, such as team work skill, cultural knowledge and problem solving skills are important assets in working life as well.
Aalto Univeristy has destinations around the world. Every year there are places left over and we hope more students would go for exchange. As a student in the School of Chemical Engineering you can apply to:
- CHEM destinations
- destinations meant for all students in the engineering schools
- destinations marked for other engineering schools, as long as the field of study is something you want to study.
So check all of the choises with an open mind.
How to choose a destination
- Check what courses are available for exchange students (https://aalto.moveon4.com/publisher/9/eng). Normally the agreements are limited to certain Schools/Faculties/departments and courses must be selected from these.
- Check the teaching language and other requirements
- Other interests: country, culture, language skills etc.
More information from firstname.lastname@example.org or visit room D310 in the building of Chemical Engineering
Check #aaltoexchange from instagram for exchange experiences!
Pop-up info about exchange studies on Thursday 12 September 12-14.30
Come and ask us about exchange studies, applying, available destinations! We will be on the lobby of the building of Chemical Engineering, at the study advisors' desk.