Professor Antti Peltokorpi
Aalto University School of Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Günther H. Filz
tel +358 50 441 4038
Book an appointment by email or by Vihta
General information: firstname.lastname@example.org
With questions regarding admission to the programme,
please contact Aalto University Admission Services: email@example.com
- you can get student certificates and transcripts of records are issued (you can get an official digitally-signed transcript of records via WebOodi).
- you may enroll for the academic year (primarily through WebOodi, please see instructions)
- you can make changes to your name and address in the student register (primary address can also be changed using WebOodi)
- registration of students and issues related to study rights, inc. non-degree students, are handled
- you can register to graduation ceremony or pick up your degree certificate after graduation
Visiting address: Otakaari 4, K1 building, room 102, ESPOO/Otaniemi
Postal address: Learning Services, P.O.Box 14100, 00076 AALTO, Finland
Telephone: +358 50 347 8230
Aalto University's shared helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 12 noon – 2 p.m. (also upon agreement)
Because of coronavirus situation our student service desk is closed until further notice.
You can reach us via email and phone.
Mail for Learning Services can be dropped at the mail box outside of the glass doors of the Learning Services hallway in Otakaari 4.
Please, give feedback to improve the Student Service Desk: http://www.webropolsurveys.com//S/F14B740EDA1A741B.par
- Certificates of student status and attendance
- Official transcript of records (you can also get an official digitally-signed transcript of records via WebOodi)
- Annual enrolment for the academic year (primarily done online via WebOodi)
- Changes of name and address for the student register
School of Engineering Student Advisors
Postal address: ENG Study guidance, K103, PB 14100, 02150 Espoo.
You can also find the Student Advisors on Facebook: "Aalto ENG Opintoneuvola". Go ahead and like us!
room K103, Otakaari 4. Phone number during office hours +358 50 406 4409 also Whatssapp and Telegram
Reception hours (In Finnish)