Register now for Helsinki Challenge Pitch Nights 22 & 23 Feb
Come to pitch nights to hear the semifinalist teams, 8 from Aalto, pitch their solutions for reaching the UN’s sustainable development goals.
Register now for the Helsinki Challenge Pitch Nights to meet the 20 inspiring semifinalist teams and hear their solutions on how science can help us reach the UN set goals.
Aalto University is presented by eight teams. Come and give them your support!
- Team Catalyst Supreme: Making the world emission free with new catalyst materials
- Team F-Factor: 'We’re developing a Tinder for urbanisation'
- Team HeatStock: Use summer’s heat during the winter
- Team Ioncell: We’re developing a new type of fiber out of Finnish wood
- Team Pro Fibers: Finnish biomass keeps animals and forests healthy
- Team Reconfigure Mobility: A network that makes traffic sustainable
- Team Senior Cognitive Booster: Tackling elderly people’s cognitive challenges using virtual environments
- Team Wave Farmers: Our sensing device would help sustain a healthy soil ecosystem
Venue: University of Helsinki, main building, Great Hall, Aleksanterinkatu 5, Helsinki
If you cannot come to the event, you can follow the pitch nights via Helsinki Challenge's YouTube channel.
#aalto #finland100 #helsinkichallenge
Helsinki Challenge is a science-based idea competition and one of Aalto University's Finland 100 projects. The competition themes are people in change, sustainable planet and urban future, challenge the teams to create solutions for global problems, which affect all of our lives.
The competition is organised by University of Helsinki, Aalto University, Hanken School of Economics, University of Eastern Finland, University of Jyväskylä, University of Oulu, University of the Arts Helsinki, University of Turku, University of Vaasa and Åbo Akademi University.