Welcome Evening for new BIZ Master’s students
Welcome Evening for new Master’s students at Aalto University School of Business
Time: Monday 4th September, at 16:30–appr. 18:30
Venue: main lobby, Töölö main building, Runeberginkatu 14-16
Aalto University School of Business welcomes the new Master’s students to meet the School of Business community – especially the alumni graduated from the School!
The idea of the Welcome Evening is to encourage new students to create networks, learn new things and find interesting career paths from the first day onwards! The event is a part of the orientation week.
In the event, our alumni share their own experiences on how they have combined studying and learning with different career paths. In addition, the students will hear a brief introduction on the School of Business Career Services and Alumni Relations.
We encourage the students to join and have lively conversations during the evening – this opportunity is useful for both the students and alumni! Don’t forget to register for the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/280870439044903!
• 16:30 Doors open, small snacks served
• appr. 16:45 Welcome, by Jonna Söderholm, the Head of External Relations, School of Business
• appr. 16:50 Brief introductions of the alumni graduated from the School of Business
• appr. 17:20 Networking bingo
• appr. 17:35-18:30 Informal conversations and networking between the students and alumni
The event is held in English.
Alumni who have signed up for the event:
- Accounting: Emilia Rantala / KONE Corporation, Pasi Torppa / August Associates
- Corporate Communications: Essi Lipponen / OP Financial Group, Tuukka Hetemäki / Tekir Oy
- Creative Sustainability: Johanna Vierros / Duara Travels, Marleen Wierenga / Aalto University
- Economics: Kristo Ovaska / Smartly.io, Anni Heikkilä / Sanoma Media Finland
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management: Tatu Mäkilä / Color Obstacle Rush, Katja Meriläinen / Microsoft
- Finance: Mikko Kurkela / EY, Emma Honkanen / eQ Asset Management
- Global Management/CEMS: Samuele Machi / Nokia, Natasha Pokidko / Aalto University Executive Education
- Information and Service Management: Ville Hallavo / Fazer, Oxana Popova / Elisa Videra, Sauli Böhm / ResQ Club
- International Design Business Management: Juho Kinnunen / Futurice, Jemina Lehmuskoski / Valuemotive
- Management and International Business: Mikko Kosonen / Sitra, Susanna Hyppönen / Azets People, Emma Böös / KPMG
- Marketing: Katariina Helaniemi / Slush, Julius Valjakka / Meontrust
- Strategy: Minna Rissanen / Nordea, Bernardo Clementino / Reddal
- Yritysjuridiikka: Visa Randell / Tieto, Laura Lahdenperä / EY