Explore entrepreneurial mindsets and learn the tools for creating a sustainable, scalable and viable business model at Entrepreneurial Path online course in August 2021!
Entrepreneurial Path is a fast-paced summer course offered by Aalto Ventures Program, where participants from around the world come together to explore their entrepreneurial selves. Entrepreneurial capabilities and a driven, decisive mindset are vital in all organisations, and mastering them is key to standing out in today’s competitive business landscape. The course aims to equip students with an entrepreneurial toolkit they could use in any life situation - whether they’re looking to start their own business or join a larger organization.
Storytelling and pitching are some of the focus areas of the course. Storytelling is an extremely effective communication tool in pitching, sales and marketing in today's business landscape. In fact, studies show that audiences are 22 times more likely to remember facts and data when the information is presented in a story.
During an intensive two weeks of lectures and the accompanying independent studying, students will learn relevant concepts, tools and mindsets for any entrepreneurial endeavour they decide to take. The course includes an innovative virtual social program, giving students the opportunity to interact and network with lecturers and other students from around the world!
The focus areas of the course include:
- Developing entrepreneurial skills within communication, leadership, business management and strategic thinking to make you competitive in today's work landscape.
- Exploring out-of-the-box thinking via innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Learning the methods and tools needed for creating a sustainable, scalable and viable business model.
- Using storytelling and pitching to engage your listeners and make you stand out.
- Using systemic thinking to find your place in the wider business ecosystem.