Master's degree includes 12 ECTS credits of Electives. Elective studies can include basic, intermediate or advanced level courses. You can use the module e.g.
- To broaden your skills and knowledge via multidisciplinary studies:
- To deepen your language and communication skills
- To deepen or broaden your skills and knowledge in the field of business
- select additional courses in your degree programme or major
- select courses from other degree progarmmes or majors in the School of Business
- select additional courses in your minor
- To gain work experience and working life skills via practical training
- To gain skills in self leadership and finding meaningfulness via Personal Impact -courses
Why should I study languages?